1) On your computers, depending on which browser you use, do the following one time:
• Click on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smile-always/jgpmhnmjbhgkhpbgelalfpplebgfjmbf?hl=en
• Click on Free to add this Chrome extension to automatically go to smile.amazon.com when
you type amazon.com in the website address bar.
• Click on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/amazonsmileredirector/
• Click on Add to Firefox.
• Click on Install now to add this Firefox extension to automatically go to smile.amazon.com
when you type amazon.com in the website address bar.
Unfortunately, there are no extensions for doing this with Safari or Internet Explorer, but if you
use bookmarks, go to smile.amazon.com and add it to your bookmarks.
2) If you shop from your iPhone or iPad, you will need to do the following once on each device:
• Open Safari and type smile.amazon.com in the web address field at the top. AmazonSmile
• Touch the share button (looks like a box with an arrow) to the left of the website address.
• Touch Add to Home Screen.
• Touch Add.
3) Remove the old Amazon app from your iPhone and iPad so that you will always shop at
Amazon through AmazonSmile:
• Hold your finger on the original Amazon app until it wiggles.
• Touch the black ‘X’ to delete the app from your iPhone/iPad. You will see an alert that your
Amazon data will be deleted. This will not delete your Amazon account or any of your wish
lists or order history. It’s simply the data the app saved on your device.